Give Up Your Perfection and Publish Your Book
The three fundamental truths of writing are:
- Your book will never be perfect.
- You cannot publish what you do not complete.
- Done is better than perfect.
Learn how to finish your book easier, faster and better than you ever thought possible when you apply the Seven Keys of Writing Success.
- Define clear goals
- Be committed to achieving your goal
- Be consistent
- Be persistent
- Be accountable
Your personal journey down Publication Highway awaits.
The Author Success Foundations Series
- Awaken Your Author Mindset: Finish Writing Your Book Fast
- Design Your Morning Routine: Jump-Start Your Writing Success
- Author Focus: Develop Your Author Vision Statement and Laser-Focus Your Writing Career
- Prolific Author: The Step-by-Step Guide to Write More Words in Less Time and Finish Your Book Fast
- Done is Better than Perfect: 7 Keys to Finish Writing Your Book Fast
- Become Unstoppable: 7 Habits of Highly Successful Authors
- I Don’t Have Time To Write And Other Lies Writers Tell Themselves